Mosaic Layout with Cricut and Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons



Happy Saturday everyone.  Today I am sharing a project on the Everyday Cricut blog featuring the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cartridge.  When I first heard the name of this cartridge I thought it was a Christmas cartridge.  But oh no!  I had misread the name... The name is Cheerful SEASONS, as in more than one season.  Cheerful Seasons a four season, year around cartridge with a ton of great cuts!


In addition to Cheerful Seasons, I also the Designer's Calendar cartridge.  In my post yesterday I said that I would show you how to create a Mosaic type layout using your Cricut.  The grid on Designer's Calendar made this possible.



For more information on this project please hop over to the Everyday Cricut blog.  There are more photos and more details on the layout there.  If you would like more information on the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cartridge visit Joy's Creative Memories site.  This LINK will take you directly to the Cheerful Seasons product page.

If you are interested in the cut file for this project look in the left column of my blog in the Downloadable Cut Files section under the title "Happy Fall Layout". 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with a new project to share.

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days