Christmas Package Tags


With Christmas just around the corner I have begun to crank out Christmas crafts to make our holidays a little brighter.  Today I am sharing some VERY quick and VERY easy Christmas tags. 
Do I even need to tell you that I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to create these tags?  Probably not, huh?  I have to say that Art Philosophy, in my opinion, is one of the all time best cricut cartridges! 


In addition to Art Philosophy, I used the Close to my Heart stamp set, December 25.  I have used this stamp set on a number of projects already this fall and I still have seven and half weeks till Christmas!!   I am hoping to make all of our to/from package tags this year so this stamps set is a godsend!


The Happy Holidays tag above was cut in two parts.  I created little cards by welding two of the tag shapes together.  I stamped the tag tops in a dark color.  I then cut a second piece, the inner section of the tag.  I stamped the smaller, inner tag shape with CTMH red ink.  I then glued the red inner tag over the darker backgound tags.



My second tag is even easier.  I cut the circular tag card shape and a scalloped edge circle in red cardstock.  I then cut the smaller white circles.  I stamped the winter wishes stamp in red on the white circles.  The pieces were glued together and assorted ribbons were added.  I added I-Rock gems to the snowflakes just to bling the tags a bit.


*        *        *        *       *


Today I wanted to do a post showing off the November stamp of the month, Cherish the Day! This cartridge coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge (which is still available in the bundle for $99). Just like last month, this stamp set is only available in the month of November, it retails for $17.95, but if you spend $50 you get it for only $5!





When you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix® stamp set November 1 - November 30th you can purchase a new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5! That’s significant savings off the full retail value of $17.95 US / $19.95 CAN. And here’s a bonus: many of the images in the set coordinate with our Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge for added cutting and stamping fun!



So to break it down,
-If you spend $50 you get the November stamp of the month (retails price of $17.95) for $5.
-If you spend $25 in stamps, you get the Holidays Wishes stamp set (retail price $17.95) for $5!
-These two offers can be combined. For example, if you spend $25 in stamps and an additional $25 on anything else in the catalog you will get both stamp sets for a total of $10 ($5 per set).

For those who still have not ordered the Art Philosophy set, I am sharing another view of the set. 


Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days